To submit your tracks you will need to observe these guidelines for best results:
- The very loudest your mixdown should be on your master output level is a peak (not rms) of -3db.
- A db peak (not rms) of -6dbfs is the quietest your mixdown should go.
- If your meter says 0db your mixdown is too loud!
- If your DAW does not have regular level metering check out Voxengo’s SPAN which is free here
- Please ensure no limiters/compressors or FX are applied to your master bus, and then check no clipping occurs without the limiter.
- Turn dithering OFF when bouncing the wav.
If anything above doesn't make sense; contact me and I'll do my best to explain :)
* Submit via sendspace to impactbassmusic[AT]gmail.com (replace AT with @),
please use a clearly named .zip file containing:
- 24bit Wav (No lossy formats will be accepted such as mp3, OGG or AAC.)
- A text/word file outlining what kind of sound you want - "loud and crunchy" or "maximum dynamics" for example. Include your email contact details and/or AIM.
- Any artwork you wish to be embedded in your track. Optimum size for artwork is 512 x 512 pixels.
- 1 x track mastered £15 payable via PayPal
- 3 x tracks mastered £40 payable via PayPal
- Discounts are available for 8 tracks or more. Please ask.
- Stem mixing/mastering for one track £80 due to additional time requirements
Fees are payable on delivery and approval of sample clips, delivery of final tracks will follow.